Gemcraft Home is seeking candidates with a desire to build a long-term career to join our growing team as an Assistant Sales Manager. Real Estate Experience, not required, we will train you, but, enthusiasm, a positive attitude and strong work ethic are a must. Base salary, commissions and generous benefits package.
- Enthusiastically meet and greet prospective customers.
- Maintaining various tracking tasks and performing administrative functions.
- Qualifying prospects by determine their homebuying needs.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Follow up with prospects through the sales process
- Understand the mortgage process
- Working and communicating effectively with customers and the Gemcraft team throughout the sales and construction phases.
- Ability to work weekends, evening & some holiday’s required.
- High level computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good listening skills and ability to discover customers wants and needs
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as individually
- A willingness to learn new skills in prospecting, closing and communication
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to prioritize
- High integrity and work ethic
Gemcraft Homes is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.